Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Office Cookie Swap

The office had a cookie swap on Monday, which was a fantastic idea, until we all gorged ourselves on the following deliciousness to the point of regret...not quite, but almost.

The managers at the office turned out to be fantastic chefs!  I enjoyed every single cookie, and I'm not just being nice to keep my job.  :-P

I was thrown off by the odd appearance of Melinda's chocolate dough, M&M, butterscotch chips, oatmeal, and coconut cookies, but they tasted sweet without going overboard like its ingredients would suggest. 


Chocolate Dough, M&Ms, Butterscotch Chips, Oatmeal, and Coconut Cookies

Shana concocted red velvet cake balls with chocolate shell bottoms that kept me going at work on holiday week!


Red Velvet Cake Balls with Chocolate Shell Bottoms


Red Velvet Cake Balls

Jennifer M. made the texturally blissful cranberry coconut cookies.  I really want to know how she got them to have an angel cake consistency without taking away the cookie constitution!  I'm also a fan of her spicey gingersnaps.


My Stash: Cranberry Coconut Cookies, Gingersnaps, Red Velvet Cake Balls, and the "Everything" Cookies

I ate 7 cookies that day.  That's scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment