Friday, June 12, 2009

Chosun Galbi


Chosun Galbi
I was quite taken with the cleanliness of Chosun Galbi. Sanitation only adds to the dining experience. More restaurants should learn this.
My main quibble about Korean restaurants is the amount of MSG used in all the dishes, even the yummy sides. I always end up chugging water for the rest of the day. Chosun Galbi didn't shy away from MSG, but the quality of the BBQ meats, the flavor, the quantity, and the price made me a very happy eater.
My dad had the sushi and sashimi lunch special was $15.99. Dad says the quality of the fish is above average. He's not super impressed but is satisfied. Well, that's what usually happens when you order Japanese food at a Korean restaurant.
Sushi and Sashimi Lunch Special
I had the the Galbi lunch special and mom had the Bulgogi at $9.99 each! These came with 6 Korean side dishes. That's a mighty good deal! I think the bulgogi might be the best in town. The beef is super lean yet tender.


Galbi and Bulgogi Lunch Specials


Sides that come with the non-sushi lunch specials

No comments:

Post a Comment