Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Winter 2014 Madison Restaurant Week Jan. 19 - 24!

Ever since moving to Madison, I haven't been able to take advantage of restaurant week as much as I should.  I don't have an excuse this time as I'm not travelling for work!

After reviewing the list of participating restaurants, a few menus pop out.

  1. Liliana's - The $30 Creole Dinner looks awesome!  I got hooked by the chocolate mousse stuffed beignets with strawberry coulis!
  2. Harvest - The selling point for the $25 prix-fixe menu is, again, the dessert! I think it's my self-imposed rule of no dessert in the evenings that is causing my cravings while writing this post.  But just look! They have chocolate-hazelnut-espresso custard with dried cherry crumble, and salted caramel!
  3. Eldorado Grill - In keeping with my dessert-guided decisions, Eldorado Grill's offering of lemon jalapeno pie or Mexican float on their $25 prix-fixe is making me salivate!
I can't wait to try at least 2 restaurants this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment