Monday, February 21, 2011

Shopping at Central Market

I love going to Central Market to simply look at food products.  My eyes soak up the vibrant colors and fun shapes of the fruits and vegetables.  I get to learn some of their faraway origins and imagine what they taste like.  Sometimes, I'll even treat myself to buying a couple of rarities.  Thank you Central Market for expanding my sensorial knowledge of food!

Here are some photos I've taken in the past.  From now on, I will try to bring my camera with me everytime I go to Central Market and continue to add more fun pictures to this post.  Enjoy!

Kishu Mandarin

Brussel Sprouts

Golden and Red Beets

Watermelon Radish

Maroon Carrots

Heirloom Carrots

Siamese Twin Heirloom Carrots

Buddha's Hand Citrus

Pepino Melons from Ecuador

Golden and Red Raspberries

Pixie Tangerines

Baby Pineapples from South Africa

Fiddleheads

Purple Peppers

Peppers

Macarons

New Muffins Counter with AWESOME Flavors!

Cherry Chocolate Pistachio Muffins

Mammoth Cheddar

No comments:

Post a Comment