Monday, August 15, 2011

Le Soleil

Pin It

These final posts of my last mad rush to cram all the Austin restaurants that I've always wanted to try and can afford on my meager post-grad-going-out-into-the-real-world budget before leaving town will be hurried and lacking in details because I'm already in DC and have been here for a month now and need to start updating this blog on DC eats before I give up blogging altogether from being hopelessly behind!

I heard a while back that the couple who owned Sunflower together divorced and that the husband opened up Le Soleil on N. Lamar.  Since I love Sunflower so much, I was naturally curious about how Le Soleil fares in comparison.

The menu is substantially bigger and offers banquet-style meals.  The food was very tasty, however, every dish we had was quite salty.  I prefer Sunflower.

Vietnamese Iced Coffee

Shaken Beef

Vietnamese-style Sweet and Sour Soup

Five Spice Chicken Lunch Special

Fried Soft-shell Crabs

Pork Chop Lunch Special

No comments:

Post a Comment