Sunday, June 19, 2011

Paciugo: Rose and Lavender Gelato!

Pin It

After spending a day out in the sun exploring the Texas Sculpture Garden in Frisco, which apparently is the "largest private collection of contemporary Texas sculpture," my brother and I met up with his grad school friends at Watters Creek, an outdoor mall in Allen, TX.  

I'm not too fond of the collection at this business park, but I did enjoy the tar roses!













After stuffing ourselves at the Cheesecake Factory, we walked around, listened to an outdoor concert, and cooled off with delicious gelato at Paciugo.  I noticed on their website that they'll be opening a store in Northern Virginia Spring 2012!  Yay!  Looks like I will get to treat myself to some awesome gelato flavors like the ones below a year from now!

Rose Chocolate Chip

Lemon Poppyseed

Vanilla Lavender

Lemon Poppyseed, Vanilla Lavender, and Rose Chocolate Chip

No comments:

Post a Comment