Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Light Lunch at The Steeping Room

A regular lunch for me is homemade Chinese food that is usually consists of a scoop of steamed rice, a serving of meat or seafood, and 2 kinds of stir-fried veggies.  Yes, I know, my packed lunch is fancy schmancy.  I'm very lucky, but I need to mix it up from time to time!

Sometimes I just want something simple for lunch, by simple, I mean something that is still different, special, and creative but has a clean non-fussy taste.  The Steeping Room is the perfect spot to satisfy that particular craving of mine.

Mojteato - Matcha with lime, mint, sparkling water and agave nectar

Lapsang Souchong Chicken Salad - tea braised natural chicken mixed with celery, green apples, scallions, and lapsang vinaigrette

No comments:

Post a Comment