Tuesday, February 7, 2023

I'm vlogging in Taiwan this month!

Last time I visited Taiwan was in summer 2007. My circumstances were so different then. I helped my parents pick out a condo as it was being built at the time. And now one parent has passed and another is pretty badly beaten up from a vehicular accident. 

So, I'm here to take care of administrative things and am not sure if/when I would be back.

I'm making sure that I take pleasure in the little mundane things when I can. Like finding a neighborhood fun milk tea joint that serves super interesting bagels while running errands!

The place is called Don't Yell at Me. 🤣 No idea... I'll ask them next time I'm there!


The rose lychee bagel was so good! It's super creative with lovely chopped up pieces of lychee fruit!A dream come true in bagel form!



No comments:

Post a Comment